With All the Religions in the World, How do We Know Christianity is Right? Whatever you do, you do not want to miss the end of this video. It has been said that all religions are all basically the same and only differ superficially. I, as many others, argue that the opposite is true: all religions are superficially the same and fundamentally different. But, how can you say that your religion is real if you haven’t studied every possible religion?
- Do modern versions corrupt the scripture by not using “study” in 2 Timothy 2:15?
- How to Biblically Rebuke an Elder – Properly Confronting Pastoral Sin and Abuse
- Brandan Robertson, Robert Breaker, Gene Kim, and Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth
- Why is Acts 8:37 Not in Modern Bible Versions? Answering King James Version Onlyists
- 1 Timothy 3:16 – GOD or HE Was Manifest in the Flesh? – Responding to King James Only