According to a new survey by the Cultural Research Center at Arizona Christian University, at least one-third of senior pastors across the United States believe that people can go to Heaven based on good works. Additionally, one-third or more of senior pastors surveyed believe that the Holy Spirit is “a symbol of God’s power” rather than a “living entity,” moral truth is subjective, and “sexual relations between two unmarried people who believe they love each other is morally acceptable.” They also believe that socialism is preferable to capitalism, the Bible is “ambiguous” when it comes to abortion and reincarnation is “a real possibility.”
- Do modern versions corrupt the scripture by not using “study” in 2 Timothy 2:15?
- How to Biblically Rebuke an Elder – Properly Confronting Pastoral Sin and Abuse
- Brandan Robertson, Robert Breaker, Gene Kim, and Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth
- Why is Acts 8:37 Not in Modern Bible Versions? Answering King James Version Onlyists
- 1 Timothy 3:16 – GOD or HE Was Manifest in the Flesh? – Responding to King James Only