A popular social media influencer with nearly 746,000 followers on Instagram and 65,000 followers on YouTube has detransitioned after he says he “found God” while he identified as a transgender woman. Oli London made news a few years ago as he began identifying as a Korean woman despite being born a white man. He claims to have underwent 32 plastic surgeries totaling over $300,000 to make him look like a Korean woman. He had planned to travel to Bangkok, Thailand, to undergo gender reassignment surgery and to receive breast implants, but began questioning his identity, once again, as he started attending a Catholic church around 3-months ago.
- Do modern versions corrupt the scripture by not using “study” in 2 Timothy 2:15?
- How to Biblically Rebuke an Elder – Properly Confronting Pastoral Sin and Abuse
- Brandan Robertson, Robert Breaker, Gene Kim, and Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth
- Why is Acts 8:37 Not in Modern Bible Versions? Answering King James Version Onlyists
- 1 Timothy 3:16 – GOD or HE Was Manifest in the Flesh? – Responding to King James Only