Today, I wish to address whether or not the Bible condones or even regulates chattel slavery or owning humans as property. In this two-part series, we will examine the Bible’s position on slavery. In this video, we will look at the Old Testament and the Mosaic Law as it relates to slavery. In part two, we will examine the New Testament and what it has to say on the subject. Even though this is a two-part series, this first episode is going to be quite long. I believe it needs to be in order to be thorough in addressing the false accusations of those that believe the Bible and God as its Author is pro-slavery. Because of the length of this video, I have added markers so you can quickly skip to the section you are most interested in or so you can find your place if you have to watch this video in parts.
- Do modern versions corrupt the scripture by not using “study” in 2 Timothy 2:15?
- How to Biblically Rebuke an Elder – Properly Confronting Pastoral Sin and Abuse
- Brandan Robertson, Robert Breaker, Gene Kim, and Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth
- Why is Acts 8:37 Not in Modern Bible Versions? Answering King James Version Onlyists
- 1 Timothy 3:16 – GOD or HE Was Manifest in the Flesh? – Responding to King James Only