What is a Seeker Sensitive Church? Does it matter and should your church be following that model? The unsaved do not need blurred lines of a diluted Gospel that has had sin, righteousness, and judgment removed. It is a core part of the Gospel. No one will ever be saved until they know why they must be saved.
- Do modern versions corrupt the scripture by not using “study” in 2 Timothy 2:15?
- How to Biblically Rebuke an Elder – Properly Confronting Pastoral Sin and Abuse
- Brandan Robertson, Robert Breaker, Gene Kim, and Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth
- Why is Acts 8:37 Not in Modern Bible Versions? Answering King James Version Onlyists
- 1 Timothy 3:16 – GOD or HE Was Manifest in the Flesh? – Responding to King James Only