If the Genesis Flood really happened and God killed men, women, and even little babies, are you comfortable worshipping the God that would do such a thing? Are you comfortable believing in the God of the Bible who ordered the killing of men, women, and children? The question of the killing of children in the Bible is a difficult one, but it should not be avoided or watered down. The Old Testament or Tanakh or Hebrew Bible does unapologetically detail the divine order to kill men, women, and children during certain times of conquest and war. Is Father unjust to command the death of men, women, and children? The answer is no.
- Do modern versions corrupt the scripture by not using “study” in 2 Timothy 2:15?
- How to Biblically Rebuke an Elder – Properly Confronting Pastoral Sin and Abuse
- Brandan Robertson, Robert Breaker, Gene Kim, and Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth
- Why is Acts 8:37 Not in Modern Bible Versions? Answering King James Version Onlyists
- 1 Timothy 3:16 – GOD or HE Was Manifest in the Flesh? – Responding to King James Only