I believe many atheists are as obsessed with hatred for God. I do not mean all non-theists. Some skeptics and agnostics are open-minded and seeking answers to life’s questions. They are intellectually honest when they say, “they do not believe there is a God” or “they haven’t been convinced that God exists”. I have said, the only honest atheist is an agnostic. To declare that God emphatically does not exist is a logical contradiction. The only way anyone could truthfully say that there is no omniscient being in existence would require omniscience. And yet, my YouTube comments and my private messages on Facebook Messenger are full of militant atheists who act as if their life’s purpose is to attack God and those that follow Him…
- Do modern versions corrupt the scripture by not using “study” in 2 Timothy 2:15?
- How to Biblically Rebuke an Elder – Properly Confronting Pastoral Sin and Abuse
- Brandan Robertson, Robert Breaker, Gene Kim, and Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth
- Why is Acts 8:37 Not in Modern Bible Versions? Answering King James Version Onlyists
- 1 Timothy 3:16 – GOD or HE Was Manifest in the Flesh? – Responding to King James Only