There is a popular false doctrine making its rounds, inspired by the late Myles Munroe and Benny Hinn. It says that the God of the Bible requires man’s permission to do anything on earth. Myles Munroe says, ‘The only creature that God gave authority in the earth, legally to, is a spirit in a dirt body. Any spirit without a body is illegal on planet earth’ he says, before remarking that ‘even God Himself is illegal on earth.’
- Do modern versions corrupt the scripture by not using “study” in 2 Timothy 2:15?
- How to Biblically Rebuke an Elder – Properly Confronting Pastoral Sin and Abuse
- Brandan Robertson, Robert Breaker, Gene Kim, and Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth
- Why is Acts 8:37 Not in Modern Bible Versions? Answering King James Version Onlyists
- 1 Timothy 3:16 – GOD or HE Was Manifest in the Flesh? – Responding to King James Only